Cool, Clear Canadian lakes and streams have been the fishing destination of family and friends for generations. Eating freshwater fish has been a part of our Canadian Heritage and taste, nutrition and growing aquaculture production has made freshwater Rainbow Trout more accessible.
Geoff Cole and Todd Munro became aware of the growing production and consumer interest and in 1994 started Cole-Munro. They began processing and distributing Rainbow Trout in Port Stanley, Ontario.
• Geoff Cole – President
• Jody Graham – Accounting/Office Manager
• Meaghan Donkervoort – Sales/Production
• Robert Grindon – Facility Manager
• Lena Loewen – Production Manager
• Susan Cole – Quality Assurance/Health & Safety
Today, Geoff and Susan Cole continue to own and operate Cole-Munro out of St. Thomas, Ontario, maintaining the tradition of fresh, locally produced and processed Rainbow Trout and strong family values.